Skip to main content

How do I obtain a copy of my MACS or IMACA Section 609 credentials?

Section 609 certification credentials are good for life. This means they do not expire. If you were Section 609 certified and obtained your credentials from MACS or IMACA and have lost them, you may obtain replacement credentials by re-ordering them.

Use this form to apply for new credentials. Fill it out completely as the more information we have the easier it is to find your data record.

If you have applied to us for a reprint not in the MACS or IMACA databases, your deposit will be retained by MACS to pay for the search and other processing involved.

We suggest that you do not apply to us for a reprint unless you are sure that you have been certified by either MACS or IMACA. If you were certified by ASE, or another vendor you must call that vendor not MACS. Do not send in your form request more than once or you will be charged for every time we receive it.

You can fax your form with payment to to 215-631-7017 or mail it to:

P.O. Box 88
Lansdale, PA 19446

Questions? 215-631-7020 x 305, 309, 313 or 311

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *